RID_CONDFORMAT conversion

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Jul 3 02:05:27 PDT 2014

On Wed, 2014-07-02 at 15:47 +0200, Mihály Palenik wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm making RID_CONDFORMAT conversion to .ui. It contains a
> Control(http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/reportdesign/source/ui/dlg/CondFormat.src#25). I'd like to convert this Control(http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/reportdesign/source/ui/dlg/Condition.hxx#64) to .ui. It was inherited VclBuilderContainer and I allocate memory for m_pUIBuilder in ctor and use 'get' function to  connect variable with ui file's widgets. It compiled but not work. I see my dialog but don't draw converted control. Did I miss out something?

Hard to tell without seeing the code in question. Probably its a missing
implementation of ::Resize etc to trigger the request of size allocation
from the contents of the window and to apply the size to the tree.

You might get away with replacing "public Control" with "public VclHBox"
like SwTokenWindow does in order to reuse the hbox implementations of
those.

C.