4.3 RC Bug Hunting Session

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:57:06 PDT 2014

Hi All!

Well after our incredible showing with Beta 1 we're going a second round
of bug hunting against 4.3 Release Candidate 1 to try to catch any
lingering nasty regressions before release. Literally anyone can help
and we encourage everyone to jump into the QA chat and see what it's all
about.

To join just download and install the RC when it becomes available:
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/

Then . . . just run it, play around with it, do what you normally do
with LibreOffice. If something terrible happens like a crash or data
loss - report it over at our bug tracker. That easy!

Chat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=libreoffice-qa

Wiki: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugHunting_Session_4.3.0_RC1

Blog(s) on last bug hunting session: https://joelmadero.wordpress.com/

Last one we saw about 15 new faces in our chat, if we could see another
15 this round it would be fantastic. Thanks all in advance!

Best,
Joel