[LibreOffice build] generate project file From LibreOffice for Visual Studio 2013

Captain James T. Kirk cyghoaennngg at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 17:54:39 PDT 2014

Hello professionals,

I'm not sure the email was sent successfully, so just send it again.

I'm stuck here on how to generate project file for Visual Studio 2013, and
the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn3Ct... on the site
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/D... helped me a little, I just saw how
they work in Visual Studio 2013, but i'm wondering how they generate the
project file?
Because I did everything on Windows and know nothing about Linux , Mac or
Android, so I need your help here. Indeed, I had spent 95 days here, it
almost made me mad. The LibreOffice project is really a huge beast to
generate project file for Visual Studio 2013...sigh.... any help will
greatly be appreciated~
PS: I got the source code here git clone
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core
Best regards
James T. Kirk