MSI Editing / Documentation for the Community

AJ azon21 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 20:15:15 PST 2014

Hello,

I am trying to coordinate documentation on editing the MSI file using ORCA
or other MSI editor in order to create a custom installer package(s).
 Since there is not any official documentation for this I was hoping that
those with expertise in this area would be willing to work with me in
defining fields and options and I will work to create the
information/documentation in an easy to use format.  This is a pretty
regularly requested item from what I can see and I am looking to help
myself while giving back to the community.  Please let me know if you can
help.

Thank You,

Adrian P.