Bad empty file at <http://updateexte.libreoffice.org/ExtensionUpdateService/check.Update>

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:50:25 PDT 2014

Hi Andreas, *,

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 6:37 PM, Andreas Mantke
<andreas.mantke at documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Am 16.03.2014 22:38, schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
>> Hi Andi,
>>
>> any chance for a quick fix there?
>
> I have not working in this area on our server.

The ball was played to you since maybe you could generate a suitable
xml from the extensions repository :-)

> But cloph or Alex should
> be in the know.
>
> +1 for Stephans proposal and fix the file on the server.

Putting some file on the server is not a problem. But getting a valid
file is trickier :-)

putting a static xml file into the webroot is not the issue.

I put a minimalist atom-rss with no elements in there...

Not sure whether that is enough to make the check happy or not..

ciao
Christian