About SwSortedObjs

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 22 06:47:05 PDT 2014

Hi Miklos,

Miklos Vajna-4 wrote
> Isn't the difference between std::set and std::map that the key is
> separated from the value, i.e. it has an operator[] what you want here?

The [] operator is to retrieve the nth element of the sorted vector. I don't
figure out how map would replace vector here? What key to use?
Above all, do you think it worths it to spend some time on searching a way
to replace the vector implementation or am I misleading? I must recognize
it's just some guessing, I haven't profiled anything.

Julien