l10n process, en_US version, Help files

Mat M matm at gmx.fr
Wed May 21 16:16:00 PDT 2014

Hello

Old thread revival !

Le Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:01:05 +0100, Sophie <gautier.sophie at gmail.com> a
écrit:

>> * And... fixing !
>> Easy hacks or l10n sessions to fix that are both valid choices. We may
>> want to automate finding occurrences of text in the code. We began with
>> fdo#39439, but further steps are required.
>
> did you submit your work, is it now integrated?

So... I started with hrc and src files to end with .ui files, so it took
longer than expected.
I managed to deliver the small site to openshift. It was painful but
learning as well.
So you can test it here: http://lionss-codeornot.rhcloud.com/

Because of all the changes and the inital request, I am not sure this is
what you expect.
Don't mind to provide use cases so I can improve my work.

Best,
Mat