10.10 tinderbox builds crashes on opening any file

Robert Antoni Buj i Gelonch robert.buj at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 19:19:09 PDT 2014

It's an issue related with LibreOfficePython.framework and
install_name_tool:

1 - create the folder where LibreOfficePython.framework was installed in
the tinderbox:

$: sudo mkdir -p
/Volumes/Master/lo/core/workdir/UnpackedTarball/python3/python-inst/@__________________________________________________OOO

2 - create a symbolic link to LibreOfficePython.framework:

$: sudo ln -s
/Applications/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/Frameworks/LibreOfficePython.framework
/Volumes/Master/lo/core/workdir/UnpackedTarball/python3/python-inst/@__________________________________________________OOO/LibreOfficePython.framework

3 - Launch LibreOffice:

$: /Applications/LibreOfficeDev.app/Contents/MacOS/soffice

Regards,

Robert

--
http://about.me/rbuj