[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Mon Nov 3 04:23:44 PST 2014

On Sun, 2014-11-02 at 22:53 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Michael Meeks wrote:
> >     + apparently a fiction that as of today there is idle TDF owned hardware.
>
> No idea why this is relevant here, but for the record: there is a
> number of donated / sponsored boxes with TDF, that for various
> hysterical reasons are not under infra control. 3-4 of them are mostly
> idle or powered down.

	Interesting; so the boxes are not paid for by TDF, but are donated by
others ? As such, of course I'd imagine that they're under the control
of whomever set them up - but if we can kick them into life that'd be
great of course: is there an up-to-date list ?

	ATB,

		Michael.

--
 michael.meeks at collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot