'master' 'make check' lcov code coverage report

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Nov 3 08:59:36 PST 2014

On Mon, 2014-11-03 at 16:57 +0100, Maarten Hoes wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > I'd be interested especially interested in which dirs in
> > filter/source/graphicfilter have 0 coverage and are import filters.
> >

> Does this list handle attachments gracefully ? Here's a screenshot of
> just those directory's.

Yeah, so in that screenshot, the import ones are the iFOO dirs. So that
clearly states we don't have a single pcd filter import case :-(

It should be super easy to add a pcd import test, e.g.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/0445a0ea1b11c78f03272d42e5a8829b1bd107e2
i.e. take one of the other ones, copy and paste it and change e.g. eps
to pcd and Eps to Eps and "ips" to whatever the pcd library is called
(probably ipd).

The catch apparently is that we don't have a single image/x-photo-cd pcd
attachment in any of the Red Hat, Freedesktop, legacy OpenOffice.org,
etc bugzillas to use as a test now that I look into my local horde
from ./bin/get-bugzilla-attachments-by-mimetype

So there's got to be some (non-offensive) examples out there somewhere
else we can use or make some from scratch with ImageMagick or something
that can export to the format.

C.