143 Potential Easy Hacks (kind of ;) )

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:27:15 PST 2014

Hi All,

Just wanted to point out that we have a growing list of the equivalent
of "proposedEasyHack" (remember we took this away per Markus'
suggestion). My first is since we left that naming scheme the list is no
longer looked at--perhaps this is wrong.

So as a reminder - whiteboard status "needsDevEval" is
"proposedEasyHack". Link below - removing them from the list or moving
them to easyHack greatly appreciated.

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&list_id=489401&query_format=advanced&status_whiteboard=needsDevEval&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr

Thanks!

Best,
Joel