Building on MAC OS-X 10.10 fails - Java Runtime missing

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 09:12:37 PST 2014

On 11/19/2014 04:54 PM, Adam Fyne wrote:
> I'm trying to build now on a totally fresh clean Macbook,
> after I've installed whatever was needed.
> (went with the easy approach, but was missing JDK and
> ANT so I've installed them separatly).
>
> After cloning, autogen & make - I get these unit-test errors:
> http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=iYF13p1s
>
> All the unit-tests seem to come from 'dbaccess'.
> I also see this line in the output:
> "No Java runtime present, requesting install."
>
> Wasn't JDK 64-bit enough ?

see
<http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2014-October/064096.html>
"Java problem when running CppunitTest_dbaccess_dialog_save on OS X
10.10 with Oracle JDK 1.8" and
<http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2014-October/064097.html>
"Re: Java problem when running CppunitTest_dbaccess_dialog_save on OS X
10.10 with Oracle JDK 1.8"