Bypassing user data migration

Hung Mark marklh9 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 06:05:22 PST 2014

Hi ,

Sorry for asking this question on developer list. But I don't know better
places for seeking help.

For some reason , we have  many installation with user data from OOo 3.3.
There user data contain script files not install properly so that after
migration an error message pop up every time opening application. I want to
skip user data migration for large scale deployment. (Otherwise have to
write script to touch MIGRATED4 on every computer. )

I tried methods below, neither work. Can anyone suggest?

1)
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Administration_Guide/Deactivating_Registration_Wizard
2)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<oor:component-data xmlns:oor="http://openoffice.org/2001/registry"
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" oor:name="Setup"
oor:package="org.openoffice">
 <node oor:name="Office">
  <prop oor:name="MigrationCompleted" oor:type="xs:boolean">
   <value>true</value>
  </prop>
 </node>
</oor:component-data>