AW: I am new employee, with VS problem

Juergen Funk Juergen.Funk_ml at cib.de
Wed Sep 10 04:11:13 PDT 2014

Hi Bjoern,

thanks for the fast answer.

But my problem is that is python and I have no plan in this language.

I'm not sure where is the fault is that make (have no plan too) or
is that the python script.

I have see the gerrit script has one different to my script
I use this but the result is the same.

The question is, is that only in my configuration or has other the same
problem.

Thanks,

Juergen