Chained Text Boxes - Cleaning up code before incorporation to master - Are we okay with changes to #i119885#?

Matteo Campanelli matteo.campanelli at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 16:31:35 PDT 2014

Thorsten,
remember when we decided to remove several lines of the type "Size
aMaxSize(100000,100000)", "nWdt = 1000000"...
because they interfered with checking that a page overflow occurred?
(I'm referring to the changes in this commit
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=feature/gsoc14-draw-chained-text-boxes&id=f907f74a5ef3372f275c2ef5cb51d38823383e34>
in particular.)

If not, never mind, but I'm mentioning that because then I basically
reverted changes related  to the issue in the subject - and I don't know if
everything works now.
Shall I just leave stuff as it is and once incorporated in master we'll
find out what happens?

Cheers,
Matteo