[libreoffice-marketing] Re: LibreOffice Weekly News #5 waiting for reviews

Philipp Weissenbacher p.weissenbacher at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:56:02 PDT 2014

Hi William,

Also from me congrats for that huge amount of work.

One small thing:

> Andrew Sayers, a new LibreOffice contributor, released mid-August 17
>> patches to improve the LibreOffice Calc export filter called XSLT.[3]

It's not called XSLT, but *uses* XSLT ;-) Just remove "called XSLT" and
you're good. Or "[...] improve the LibreOffice Calc HTML XSL export filter."

Maybe you can also post those to reddit.com/r/libreoffice ? We have 432
subscribers there.

Cheers,
Philipp