examples to manage docs using LibreOffice as a major component

nicholas ferguson nicholasferguson at wingarch.com
Tue Sep 30 11:57:43 PDT 2014

I didn't understand your answer.  I think you said you would not give me the
samples of turning a cppunit test into a standalone executable ..because you
find me unskilled and I would then ask too many questions....  Is it your
english?

And that first you want to see some contributions from me, to the
LibreOffice code base.... patches...

If I missunderstood your things... can you then tar up an example and send
it to me.

nick