[Re] I am new employee, with VS problem

David Ostrovsky d.ostrovsky at gmx.de
Tue Sep 30 17:00:20 PDT 2014

At Wed Sep 10 03:16:02 PDT 2014, Juergen Funk wrote:

>I have make the build in the "core" and build all of them, the last
>command look like okay, but the solution in the "lo-core" directory
>has the follow entry
>
>	Microsoft Visual Studio Solution File, Format Version 12.00
[...]

Yes, i can reproduce that. The reason is Win32 make. It confuses some of
regex in gbuild-to-ide generator. Peter Foley mentioned in another
thread that he is going to increase GNU make version to 4.0 to run
gbuild-to-ide to address that.

For now you can use old cygwin LO patched make exe. So the working
command is:

$/opt/lo/bin/make_cygwin_old vs2012-ide-integration