Adding a linker to library in makefile

Andy Mendoza andymendoza34 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 21:29:19 PDT 2015

Hi. I added #include<mysql/mysql.h> to printdlg.cxx because I want it to connect to a database I've created. when I build the program it gives an error: undefined reference to 'mysql_init()'. I researched and the solution says put a linker 'mysql_config --cflags --libs' when compiling. Where do I put this linker in the makefiles? I'm still new to LibreOffice hacking. I have an application and I want to connect it to LibreOffice to determine how many pages to be printed to compare it to the user's remaining credit. if the credit is less than the number of pages then the application will cancel the printing. I already got the canceling  part. It's the comparing part I don't get because of the error: undefined reference to 'mysql_init()'. Hope you would help me out with this. Thanks