[GSoC 2015] Self presentation

Jorge Mendes jorgecunhamendes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 06:38:33 PDT 2015

Dear LibreOffice Developers,

I had the pleasure to have a LibreOffice project accepted in Google
Summer of Code 2015.

About me [1]:
I am a PhD student at the University of Minho, Portugal. My thesis is
on model-driven spreadsheet development, where I use LibreOffice Calc
as the host for my prototypes (in the form of extensions).

About the project [2]:
The project is based on one of the ideas on the wiki: “Haskell UNO
Language Binding” [3]. The idea is to allow access to the UNO
framework from an awesome language called Haskell. The mentors are
Michael Stahl and Stephan Bergmann.

[1] http://www.di.uminho.pt/~jorgemendes
[2] https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/details/google/gsoc2015/jorgemendes/5757334940811264
[3] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas#Haskell_UNO_Language_Binding