lost calc feature in LO

Andreas Baier aba.baier at web.de
Fri Dec 4 05:59:39 PST 2015

Hello Eike,

I'll do so. The only reason was, that I just "answered", following a
suggestion ... .
I'm now on my way to Gerrit with a small detour updating from branch-5-0
-> master (some months old + git pull), new environment using GCC 4.6 ->
GCC 4.7 and new tests.
Sorry, next week on workshop, but afterwards hopefully with success.

Best regards,
Andreas
--
Andreas Baier
E-Mail: aba.baier at web.de

Am 04.12.2015 14:21, schrieb Eike Rathke:
> moin Andreas,
>
> am Donnerstag, 2015-12-03 14:25:18 +0100, schrieb Andreas Baier:
>
>> I meanwhile succeeded to enlarge the interface of some internal methods to
>> place a switch "Link (file reference)" vs. "Link DDE" and at the surface in
>> addition added a second CheckBox for "DDE Link" which successfully works
>> like a RadioButton in "cooperation" with the "file reference Link".
>> I brought changes into 23 files, hopefully all necessary and on the other
>> hand poor of mistakes.
>> Is there any chance of a kind of review ?
>
> Please don't switch discussions to private mail, continue on the mailing
> list instead so everyone involved or interested can participate.
>
> I suggest you post this and your previous mail to the list as a reply to
> the original thread.
>
> If you have patches ready then please submit them to our gerrit review
> system, preferably broken down into smaller independent patches, if
> possible, instead of one big hunk. Eases review..
>
>    Eike

Am 03.12.2015 14:25, schrieb Andreas Baier:> Hello Eike,

Am 30.11.2015 14:17, schrieb Eike Rathke:
 > Hi Andreas,
 >
 > On Friday, 2015-11-27 08:14:01 +0100, Andreas Baier wrote:
 >
 >> having started work at LHMuenchen in the development departement
with focus
 >> on LibreOffice under LiMux/kubuntu my current task is to reactivate a
 >> deactivated feature within calc which again is supposed to allow DDE
link in
 >> addition to the newer and current external file link.
 >
 > Could you please elaborate what exactly you think would be
 > the "deactivated feature"?
 >
 >> Though the construction of DDE link still works, as long as I
replace file
 >> link functionality.
 >> But otherwise the additional switch DDE link vs. file link rises to
become a
 >> problem to me where to place the switch in the depth.
 >> I did not find a single or definite interface for all the selections to
 >> insert a value and the still existent decision is controlled not
only by a
 >> define
 >> SotClipboardFormatId::LINK
 >> but at least a text string
 >> OUString aExtraBits("calc:extref")
 >> and some other hidden data.
 >> I would be glad to obtain a hint where to find some more locations of
 >> decision. Can anyone help me ?
 >
 > Sorry, I'm lost, I don't know what you are up to.
 >
 >    Eike

Am 27.11.2015 08:14, schrieb Andreas Baier:> Dear Experts of LibreOffice,