[IMPORTANT] Google OpenId End-of-Life, Gerrit users need to take action

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Sun Feb 22 10:32:41 PST 2015

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 02:51:22PM +0100, Jesper Hertel wrote:
>    Den 22/02/2015 12.27 skrev "Rene Engelhard" <[1]rene at debian.org>:
>    > Then give me alternatives. :)
>
>    Here is a few more:
>    [2]http://openid.net/get-an-openid/

I've none of them and as I said on IRC today already using Yahoo seems to be
beating a dead horse to me, as it's be just for this one as there's probably
not much people using Yahoo (at least in Europe) anymore.
(Ok, I know about flickr, but..)

But yeah, I probably just need to do yahoo (and make all (spam) mails going
there effectively ending up in /dev/null...)

Regards,

Rene