tubes/source/conference.cxx:251:79: error: 'OSL_ENSURE' was not declared in this scope

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Jan 7 01:02:19 PST 2015

> there's a Clang plugin to flag uses of log areas not mentioned in
> log-areas.dox, but for one that plugin has been deactivated

I deactivated it because I got tired of having to add log areas to
log-areas.dox after other people came up with new ones (but they had no
interest in, or knowledge of, mainaining log-areas.dox).

My rationale was that if people just come up with new log areas anyway,
without bothering to check if there already is some suitable one, or what
style of log areas we have in general (as if there would be any
consistency, haha...), then the plugin is pointless.

--tml