About fdo#70185 starmath: unit test writing

Takeshi Abe tabe at fixedpoint.jp
Sun Jan 11 08:14:53 PST 2015

Hi,

The setup problem on starmath import CppunitTest has been resolved finally
after a month I had been stuck for understanding why the initial patch did not
work; linking objects in the sm library to the test case by calling
gb_CppunitTest_use_library_objects caused arranging two different
addresses of duplicate entries in runtime for SmModel::getUnoTunnelId(),
which unexpectedly ended up returnig one of the two different UUIDs arbitrarily
for each time.

Thus I have tried linking the sm (and smd) shared library by
gb_CppunitTest_use_libraries instead. This however requires that some symbols
used in the test case are visible. So I have introduced the SM_DLLPUBLIC
trick in new smdllapi.h, as like in sc / sd / sw. The CppunitTest has passed now.
You can find the revised patch at <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/13861>.

Cheers,
-- Takeshi Abe