Request for LO development design documents

Jacobo Aragunde PĆ©rez jaragunde at igalia.com
Wed Jan 14 01:04:42 PST 2015

El 08/01/15 a las 03:56, Sand escribiĆ³:
> Hi there
>       I am new here, from China, so sorry for my poor English. I am
> interesting in the LO and maybe I can do something for the LO so I built
> the source code and succeed, but when I got to read such huge code lib,
> I got messed! The total documents I have got from the wiki of
> documentfoundation seems not enough, so can I reqeust for some design
> document of Writer? I'd appreciate it.

Hi,

the documentation stored in OpenOffice wiki might also be interesting to
you, specially if you are looking for an overview and basic concepts
which have not changed a lot over time.

Find the developers guide here:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OpenOffice.org_Developers_Guide

I think you will find the chapters "office development" and "text
documents" interesting.

Best,
--
Jacobo