CppCheck Report Failure

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 21:28:45 PST 2015

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

The error had to do with the different way the language environment
variables get set when run from a login shell and from cron. Setting them
(LANG=, LC_*=) explicitly to something UTF-8 in the script resolves the
issue.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=dev-tools.git;a=blob;f=cppcheck/cppcheck-report.sh;hb=HEAD#l208

- Maarten.