Workflow between dev, UX and l10n teams

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 04:46:31 PST 2015

Le 28/01/2015 10:20, Stephan Bergmann a écrit :
> On 01/19/2015 11:03 AM, Sophie wrote:
>> - if there is a way to script changes, script them otherwise wait until
>> there is a script available to commit them
>
> I am not sure I understand you here (to me, the "otherwise" part reads:
> "if there is no way to script changes, wait until there is a script
> available," which would not make sense).

Sorry for being unclear, I mean if scripting is possible but the
commiter don't know how to write the script, or have no time for it,
wait until somebody else write it. Of course, if it's no scriptable,
then no need to wait for a script :)

> When talking about (developer-side) scripting, is it actually OK to
> commit modifications to the translations in the translations git
> sub-repo?  My understanding was that such modifications would be
> overwritten by the next "import commit" (as typically done by Andras,
> AFAIU from some Pootle database).

I don't know, maybe Andras or Rimas will.

Cheers
Sophie

Sophie Gautier sophie.gautier at documentfoundation.org
Tel:+33683901545