[libreoffice-l10n] where do the canonical translations live, git or pootle

Tom Davies tomcecf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 06:30:52 PST 2015

Hi :)
That is an extremely good question.

Even if this thread doesn't result in anything else i hope that more
people in the LibreOffice community DO ask the L10n team for their
thoughts on issues like either of the 2 main questions Caolan is
asking.  I think even just that would be a huge step forwards and it
is very much appreciated.  :))  Thanks Caolan! :)

Sorry i don't have an answer to the actual questions though! :(
Apols and regards from
Tom :)