[GSoC] Improve user experience with CMIS – Weekly report #9

Szymon Kłos eszkadev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 07:36:22 PDT 2015

My changes this week:

* Finally I fixed TAB-order in my dialog, all controls are accessible
and focused in right order in both directions.

* Similiar problem was in standard file picker and I fixed it too. There
the places widget with add and delete buttons were inaccessible. I've
submitted the patch to gerrit.

* The 'Add service' dialog is shown at start when no service is added
yet

* Added user data to the result path – an user name field is filled in
login box while using recent files

* Default label for service, depends on user name

* I've used new icon for expanded nodes in the tree. Linked and tested
for all icon themes.

* Some small optimizations, avoiding double refresh of widgets,
unnecessary content action

* Auto select last used service at start

* „Busy” pointer while work

* I fixed root change in the breadcrumb (some fields from last service
wasn't cleared)

* Hidden edit and delete options when there is no service

* Entries in toolbars of  Impress and Draw

* Reloading of node's content in the tree after an expand action

* I integrated my dialog with existing AsyncPickerAction

* I was testing some of non-standard situations like: folder was deleted
while browsing files in my dialog. Now a proper error message is shown.

* After merge with master, LO runs in gtk3 mode. Then I noticed bug:
sometimes after doubleclick in SvtFileView app crashed (only in remote
directories, in standard file picker too). In backtrace I saw that
gestureLongPress function was called with a null frame pointer. I fixed
this by checking it.

* Second merge with master

Regards,
Szymon