Payment from FS for fixing tdf#58723

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Sun Mar 22 08:55:14 PDT 2015

Zeki Bildirici wrote:
> Now i see tht the bug is fixed but there is no notification on the
> report about the comit and i don't know who fixed it.

Hi Zeki,

most happy to hear this is fixed - sounds like a great feature!

Though I couldn't quite figure out how to use it (and
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.4#Improvements_to_Track_Changes
is also silent on the topic), care to outline in the bug how exactly
this works now? ;)

> If you know who fixed it, or you are the one please contact with me,
> otherwise i'll donate the reward to TDF.

Once I know how to trigger that, should be possible to answer that
question. :)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten