unit test failures (llvm/clang/scan-build/clang/clang++)

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 01:02:01 PST 2015

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 09:28:09AM +0100, Maarten Hoes wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Im trying to run the llvm/clang static source code analyzer on libreoffice
> ~master, but ran into some unit test failures. I told 'scan-build' to use
> the clang/clang++ compilers instead of gcc. I ran the suggested 'make
> testname DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE' commands in order to get the backtraces of
> 'CppunitTest_sc_rangelst_test' [1], 'CppunitTest_sc_filters_test'[2], and
> 'CppunitTest_sc_ucalc'[3]. Im running Fedora 23.
>

> Any and all suggestions about what's going on and/or how to go about
> troubleshooting things are more than welcome.

The problem is:

DynamicLibraryManagerException: "Failed to load dynamic library:
/home/maarten/src/libreoffice/core/workdir/LinkTarget/CppunitTest/libtest_sc_rangelst_test.so
/home/maarten/src/libreoffice/core/instdir/program/liborcus-0.10.so.0:
undefined symbol: _ZNSt8ios_base7failureC2EPKcRKSt10error_code"

No idea what could be the cause, though.

D.