Compiling Tiled LibreOffice Xcode Project

Arjun kochhar arjun.ice at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 00:06:24 PDT 2015

Thanks. In the morning today, I shifted to git://gerrit.libreoffice.org/core
master branch and along with the regular iOS build options in README.cross,
I added the options that you had provided but I seem to be getting this
error now somewhere down the line : "~/lo/core/solenv/gbuild/LinkTarget.mk:518:
*** used LinkTarget StaticLibrary/libregistry_helper.a not defined.
Stop.", somewhere here:

"[build ECH] CustomTarget/postprocess/registry/writer.list

[build ECH] CustomTarget/postprocess/registry/xsltfilter.list

[build ECH] CustomTarget/postprocess/registry/Langpack-en-US.list

[build CUS] readlicense_oo/readme

/Users/akochhar/lo/core/solenv/gbuild/LinkTarget.mk:518: *** used
LinkTarget StaticLibrary/libregistry_helper.a not defined.  Stop.

make: *** [build] Error 2"

Not sure how close to the build completion I am right now and currently
trying to figure out what might be going wrong here.