zip/unzip jar archive or add/remove file using a Basic macro?

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 00:10:21 PDT 2015

On 10/11/2015 08:31 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:
> I want to write a Basic macro to preview an .xhp file while editing it.
> Viewing such file works fine with LoadComponentFromUrl with protocol
> "vnd.sun.star.help", if the file is inside a .jar container.
>
> But how can I modify or create or zip/unzip the content of such
> container using a Basic macro? A SimpleFileAccess sees it only as file,
> not as folder.

There is a UCP for a vnd.sun.star.pkg URL scheme, to access content
within a (zip, jar) package.  See the documentation of the
css.ucb.PackageContentProvider UNO service for details.  (There is also
a css.uri.VndSunStarPkgUrlReferenceFactory UNO service that helps create
such vnd.sun.star.pkg URLs.)

Underlying that is UNO services like css.packages.Package and
css.packages.zip.ZipFileAccess.