Icon theme licenses

Yousuf 'Jay' Philips ypharis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 07:07:42 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Mirek has mentioned in the past that icon themes licensed under GPL cant
be included with libreoffice, but recently we have included 2 GPL
licensed icon themes in our repo (breeze, elementary), so i'm assuming
Mirek was mistaken in his assumption.

I'm bringing up this issue as the designer of the Kalahari icon theme
for LibreOffice, Mariano Gaudix, would like to upstream his work, as he
has been actively working on it and had previously asked about including
it in the past. The Kalahari icon theme comes in colored and monochrome
versions and it includes work from GPL-licensed Human and Faenza.

http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/++Kalahari+-+LibreOffice+5.0.1?content=157970

--------

[1] https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/boards/1/topics/58

[2]