CppCheck Report Update

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 05:50:39 PDT 2015

Hi,

Well the report was generated again last night, so there may have been
something wrong with the previous one ? (The report generator always uses
the latest git of cppcheck so there may have been an issue that has been
fixed by now.)

But I see nothing wrong with for example this link ? :

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/cppcheck_reports/master/520.html#line-48

- Maarten