Contribution to LibreOffice project‏‏

Anis Tello anis.tello at outlook.com
Mon Sep 28 02:46:16 PDT 2015

Dear LibreOffice members,I am Anis Tello, a master degree student at the university of Lille, faculty of computer sciences, in France.In the following few months, we a 4 person group would like to participate by writing tests to the LibreOffice project.Would you please explain to us the project, what are the needs and the parts of the project that you would like us to write the tests for?Hope that our participation will be useful.Thanks in advance.Best regards,Anis