Unit Test Failure: testTileInvalidationCompression on x86 Linux

Ashod Nakashian ashod.nakashian at collabora.co.uk
Sun Dec 4 22:20:18 UTC 2016

Hi Luke,

On 12/04/2016 02:00 AM, Luke Benes wrote:
> Ashod,
>
> Ever since
> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=9c218858f1bd83ffdd72dd943a841cffa5a93b8c
> I'm getting a unit test failure in testTileInvalidationCompression. I'm seeing this same failure under Ubuntu 16.04 with gcc 5.4 and Arch with clang 3.9.
>
> Any idea why the new test is requiring a 64-bit OS to pass?
>
> -Luke

I'm unable to reproduce this, and will disable the test for for now.

The odd thing is that it passes on Jenkins as well (on all platforms)
but fails under Tinderbox. I'm building with gcc 5.2.1.

If you have a few minutes, and the inclination to help, can you please
enable the commented-out SAL_WARN in desktop/source/lib/init.cxx
(CallbackFlushHandler::queue and CallbackFlushHandler::Invoke).

Run `make desktop.check` again and send output to me please.

Meanwhile, I'll disable that test, until I figure out what's going on.

Thanks!