gbuildtojson

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Mon Dec 5 19:14:30 UTC 2016

Hi Bjoern

> seems like you need to disable compiling of ObjectiveC sources in
> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/solenv/gbuild/extensions/post_GbuildToJson.mk#n75
> like it was done for C/C++/generated C/C++ (lines 75-78 and 94-101).
Thanks for a fast and vey useful reply.

I will try and make a patch tomorrow.

I am playing with gbuildtojson, to see if I can combine my ideas with yours....I lack (for now) one important information in your json files, and that is the dependency tree (make -d).

And yes objective c++ is also wanted like java and python, my goal is still to be able to load a solution in a IDE press build and its done.....I have solved modules like external as customer scripts.

rgds
jan i