OpenCL enabled by default after OS reinstall causing Unit Test Failure

slacka lukebenes at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 00:14:53 UTC 2016

I attached the old HDD to an external USB and reconfigured the old Cygwin.bat
to run from the new drive. With the old make 4.0 and all the old LODE tools,
the weird " [0m [37;40m[ [0m [36;1;40mCUT [0m " on every line went away, but
the build still failed on Test name: ScOpenCLTest::testFinancialXirrFormula

So maybe this is just a case of new drivers that need to be blacklisted? Or
something I had done on my old install disabled OpenCL? Any ideas?

It looks like LODE was not to blame here, but it raises some interesting
questions. Is there any way to get LODE to install fresh tools (ex make 4.0
-> 4.2)? Do we really want LODE to always use the newest version, with
everyone’s LODE install slightly different based on when they ran it.