Please add an option to set bug reports to "Private"

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Thu Dec 22 11:44:22 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

On 22/12/16 10:38, Kaganski Mike wrote:
> I want to mention here, to provide a PoV for ESC, the following:
> there is no technical problem in a "Private" flag;

	Sure - so; of course there are quite possibly data protection concerns
about non-public data, and that is a pain, and involves some due
diligence - although we already store some private data such as members'
details.

	Of course we'd want to communicate really clearly what we meant by such
a setting, that is if we even decide to use Bugzilla for this, or if it
is worth doing this; I look forward to hearing from the DLP people of
course on that topic.

	Thanks for raising,

		Michael.

--