make gbuildtojson

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Mon Dec 26 11:02:08 UTC 2016

Hi

2 questions about gbuildtojson.

Currently the filenames are stripped for their type in the json file. <Foo>-ide-integration, need the filetype for each file. Can I please have a hint in which gb_ function the stripping happens?

Considering that gbuild-to-ide.py should not be converted to C++, would it not be better to convert gbuildtojson.cxx to python. That way we use the same language for the 2 parts, and in python we can easier make the json object more splitted ready to use for the ide generators ?

I will do the changes.

As a sidenote, xcodeproj files now loads correctly, with the exception of json with multiple targets. My intention is keep vs2013 in parallel.

My timeline is to have a working solution (not complete) at the hackfest after FOSDEM, giving us a chance to set the final goals.

rgds
han i