Old/Obsolete file format import still needed?

jan iversen jani at documentfoundation.org
Tue Feb 9 06:53:16 UTC 2016

Hi

We discussed this in general at the ESC meeting a while ago, and I believe the general concensus was not to remove filters that works and thereby cause no extra support.

Reason was that there might still be users out there having reasons for using these filters.

However if the filter is broken, lack significant features or otherwise call for support, that makes it a candidate for removal.

I have no opinion on the filters you list, and hope others have more knowledge on the status.

rgds
jan i.