Rename of include/Vcl/graph.hxx and graph.cxx

Chris Sherlock chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 23:29:25 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Would anyone have objections if I renamed VCL's graph.hxx and graph.cxx to
graphic.hxx and graph.cxx respectively?

I find the artificial shortening of names a bit odd and disconcerting, and
in the case of graph.hxx it sort of implies the header deals with *graphs*,
as opposed to the Graphic class (i.e. images).

I did a bug fix around JPEG exports not picking up the DPI last night, and
would be happy to back port this fix if there is a concern it might
interfere with this. Heck, I'd be happy to back port any fixes a rename
might cause issues with - I would really like improve code readability,
which I guess is an itch I need to scratch.

Thanks in advance,
Chris