Customized CRM User Database of (Micrososoft Dynamics, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Suger, NetSuite, CISCO, etc.)

Daniel Jenkins daniel.jenkins at 1bestdata.com
Fri Feb 26 17:31:16 UTC 2016

Hello,

Quickly wanted to check and see if you have had a chance to review my
previous e-mail sent regarding Customized CRM User Database of (Micrososoft
Dynamics, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, Suger, NetSuite, CISCO, etc.)

Please do share your target audience like Industry / Geography / Job title,
So that we can give you more information about our services, we can also
provide you counts, price with a sample list to check the fields available

Awaiting your response and thoughts.

Best Regards,

Daniel Jenkins

Marketing Executive - Data Appending| Email Campaigns| Email marketing |B2B
Email List

  _____