[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: XMLSEC_NO_SIZE_T is /not/ used with MSVC

Ashod Nakashian ashod.nakashian at collabora.co.uk
Mon Feb 29 22:42:53 UTC 2016

On 02/29/2016 11:44 AM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> Ashod, can you get that fixed?  I assume that it would be a common
> issue that such wrapper include files need special treatment in
> update_pch (and an indicator that automatic generation of such
> precompiled_*.hxx just doesn't work), but don't find anything related
> in that script.
Sure.

If the diff of precompiled_xsec_xmlsec.hxx is the desired result, then
the fix is very simple. update_pch has provision to exclude any header
that we deem problematic. We only need to add 'xmlsec/*' as exclusion
and it will never get added to the pch file on subsequent runs.

We can also force the inclusion of any header (if required by some
source/header). But I will not force-include
xmlsecurity/xmlsec-wrapper.h, unless that's what you want (just let me
know). (Although I suspect it will get added by the script in most cases
anyway.)

I'll submit a patch of update_pch with updated pch files for xmlsecurity
on gerrit.

Thanks.