Gsoc : Week #8 : Import cell styles via Orcus

Jaskaran Singh jvsg1303 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 05:09:39 UTC 2016

Hi,
So as we move a step closer to the final submission, my project moves a
step closer to its final goal.  We have decided to drop plans to import
conditional format for now as it would mean to import out of content.xml
file.

The following work has been done this week :

   1. Add code for importing odf strikeout to orcus.
   2. Fix the Libreoffice crash that happened due to orcus.
   3. Reform those methods in the interface which lead to imported
   attributes not being displayed to the user.
   4. Manual testing of interface.

The following work is to be done this week :

   1. Implement interface in LO for strikeout and other trivial changes
   made to orcus interface.
   2. Add automated tests.
   3. Fix methods to apply imported number format and text underline to
   SfxItemPool.

As for the next  2 weeks I won't be focusing on Conditional format. Rather,
I'll use all of my energy and time to ensure that the existing features are
bug-free and the user gets best experience. However, after the release of
the pending version  of orcus somewhere around 25 july ( you heard it here
first ;-)  ), we would be focusing on Conditional format.

Thanks for reading,
Jaskaran
IRC Nick : jvsg