[GSoC] Zoner Draw import, Week 9 report

Alex P alex.pantec at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:12:20 UTC 2016

I implemented parsing and output of arrows/markers in libzmf. It works fine
for some arrows, but for others it results in wrong arrow position in LO. I
tried some workarounds, but did not manage to fix that yet. Raw output
seems correct, so maybe it is a bug in LO. Also arrows with not closed
path, such as the one in the top right corner of the screenshot, become
closed.

http://i.imgur.com/kK4cZ0C.png

My mentor finished reverse engineering of BMI (Zoner bitmap) format and I
improved BMI parsing in libzmf, currently I am working on images with other
color depths (1, 4, 8 bit) and transparency.