Update to Firebird 3.0

Bunth Tamás btomi96 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:36:41 UTC 2016

I am going to work on the following issues:

- Build Firebird 3 on Mac OS and Windows systems too. For that, I may need
some help.

- Adding tommath as external dependency if its necessary.

- I got an error while creating a new database and I'm going to examine it:

*firebird_sdbc error:*Unable to complete network request to host
"localhost".*Failed to establish a connection.caused
by'isc_create_database'*