GSoC Progress

Mohammed Abdul Azeem azeemmysore at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 22:44:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

*Progess for week2:*
We parsed the same test files using XFastParser and produced a string,
which we test against the string we built earlier from XParser. The changes
I've pushed to gerrit, it is still to be reviewed. It took a little more
time than expected, as I was trying to understand the underlying parser
(libxml2) and also got stuck once with some linking error.

This week, I will be working on the mapping between legacy SAX interface
and XFastParser interface.

Should we use different thread every week? I think its convenient and easy
to manage if everything's under a single thread. In case you want me to use
a different thread, please let me know. :)

Regards,
Azeem