Interested in working on GSoC projects

Mohammed Abdul Azeem azeemmysore at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 19:59:41 UTC 2016

Thanks Jan I. :)

The Document Liberation Foundation projects have impressed me recently. So,
I'd rather like to work on the project 'Implement legacy StarOffice binary
formats import filter'. I have written a mail to the mentioned mentors
indicating my interest. :)
Apologies for the change of plans and it was unintentional.

Regards,
Azeem

Regards,
Azeem